Tuesday 4 February 2014

Thanks for asking...

Between Venus going direct at the end of January and Mercury retrograding on Thursday 6th, it seems like a good moment for an update. 



Thanks for your kind comments and inquiries regarding weekly stars. I am absolutely fine, but simply busy with many commitments, teaching in particular, which is getting a good response. I kept a column going all last year and I am always encouraged by the numbers of people tuning in.

In 2014 I am focusing more on client work. One-to-one readings are the lifeblood of astrology, for both client and astrologer. More than writing, teaching or lecturing, this is where one learns the most. I would encourage everyone to have their charts checked out, based on an accurate birth time.

I will be in India from 21st Feb - 4th March, including some time in Varanasi, please let me know if you would like a Yagya performance. Watch this space for photos and a full holiday debrief when I return.






No comments:

Post a Comment